The special live webinar video call series has been offered in order to make Practitioner Training more accessible to childbirth educators internationally. We welcome you to this unique and personal style of training. Despite the distances between us, we will feel like we are in the same training room during our sessions.
** PLEASE NOTE: If you haven’t already, please click here to schedule a time with Melissa Spilsted to discuss suitability. Then after chatting you can go ahead and register.
The following modules are prerequisites, depending on prior qualifications:
· ‘Introduction to Childbirth’ Self Study Module:
This module is available as a 20-hours of home study module. It consists of 5 hours of video lectures, workbook and text (module cost: AUD $350).
· ‘Basics of Hypnosis for Childbirth’ Self Study Module:
This module is available as a 20-hours of home study module. Training includes a physical textbook and downloadable worksheets, mp3s and video tuition (module cost: AUD $350).
· You will need reliable Internet access and a pc/mac/ipad/tablet with a webcam.
· We will use GoToWebinar (or Zoom) to conduct the class.
· More detailed instructions regarding how to join the Webinars will be provided closer to the meeting date.
· Sessions will also be recorded and available for viewing for a limited time (should you be unable to be present for any of the sessions due to extenuating circumstances).
· The sessions are interactive and we will also have a Questions and Answers time allocated at the end of each Webinar session.
A 1-hour personal video conference with Melissa Spilsted will be arranged for a mutually convenient time-slot, at the completion of the Webinar sessions.
Places are limited, so to book your place at this course, simply complete the included enrolment form and pay the training deposit and we'll send you course confirmation with details to enable payment of any required (prerequisite) course modules you may need to complete prior to the course and also a final payment invoice (Total Course Cost AUD $1975 plus any required prerequisite course modules).
I look forward to seeing you soon and welcoming you to the Hypnobubs™ team!
Director – Hypnobubs™
Ph: +61 7 5562 2292 (8.30am -5.30pm Brisbane, AEST)
* N.B. Cairns (Palm Cove), Australia: 15-17 September 2021 Practitioner Training Course is a face-to-face course to be held over 3 full days (subject to COVID-19 social distancing measures). If this course is unable to proceed face-to-face, the course will be offered via live online webinar series format and course dates may be subject to change.